Certified Stott Pilates Teacher
Tara, originally from Nova Scotia, graduated from the University College of Dublin’s school of Physiotherapy in Ireland in 2017. Following her degree she obtained her STOTT Pilates Certification and started integrating both physiotherapy and pilates into her practice.
Since moving to Halifax in 2018, Tara has been working in orthopaedics at the Dartmouth General Hospital. She is excited to be part of the Synergy team and share her passion for a physically active lifestyle. Tara participates in a number of recreational activities including running marathons, yoga, cycling, Pilates and basketball.
Tara looks forward to combining her physiotherapy and pilates experience to help her Synergy clients achieve their movement goals.
Degrees, Certifications, Memberships:
- MSc Physiotherapy, University College of Dublin (2017)
- BSc Kinesiology, Dalhousie (2014)
- Certified Mat Stott Pilates Instructor
- Member of Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Registered at NS College of Physiotherapy