Give us a call: 1.902.407.1417
Register for Summer and Fall Session!
PELVIC FLOOR AWARENESS WEEK!
Free workshop June 4th 5:30-6:30pm. Email to register!
PILATES & YOGA MEXICO RETREAT!
Working on plans for next year!
Join Martha and Leanne for a rejuvenating week of sun, sand, yoga and pilates.
At Synergy we are proud to offer one on one physiotherapy treatments, where all of your appointment time will be spent directly with your therapist. Our Physiotherapists have postgraduate training in manual and manipulative therapy, pelvic floor rehab, acupuncture, osteopathy, and pilates. Some of the services we offer include:
- Manual Physiotherapy
- Osteopathic Manual Techniques
- PhysioPilates (private and group sessions)
- Sports Injury Prevention and Treatment
- NeuroAnatomical Acupuncture
- PreNatal and PostPartem Exercise and Treatment
- Core Stability Programs
- Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Exercise for Osteoporosis
- Surgical Prehab and Rehab
- Active Assessment and Exercise Prescription
What is PhysioPilates?
PhysioPilates is a unique blend of the Pilates method with exercises clinically proven to improve muscle balance, flexibility, core strength and stability. Designed and taught by our Physiotherapists, this is the ideal form of exercise for healthy aging, injury prevention and rehabilitation.
The benefits of PhysioPilates include:
- Improve core stability and muscle balance
- Promote spinal and joint health, treat low back pain
- Enhance fitness and athletic performance
- Increase balance and flexibility and posture
- Reduce pain, muscle tension and alleviate stress
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Promote healthy aging