Give us a call: 1.902.407.1417
Opens on July 11th!
Register early to guarantee your space in our NEW STUDIO!
Book a Class
WE MOVE SEPT 1st!
New location is 2742 Robie St
Our current location will remain open until August 29
CORE for RUNNERS!
New Class with Jessica!
Improve running efficiency, gait mechanics, muscle balance and core strength.
At Synergy we are proud to offer one on one physiotherapy treatments, where all of your appointment time will be spent directly with your therapist. Our Physiotherapists have postgraduate training in manual and manipulative therapy, pelvic floor rehab, acupuncture, osteopathy, and pilates. Some of the services we offer include:
- Manual Physiotherapy
- Osteopathic Manual Techniques
- PhysioPilates (private and group sessions)
- Sports Injury Prevention and Treatment
- NeuroAnatomical Acupuncture
- PreNatal and PostPartem Exercise and Treatment
- Core Stability Programs
- Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Exercise for Osteoporosis
- Surgical Prehab and Rehab
- Active Assessment and Exercise Prescription
What is PhysioPilates?
PhysioPilates is a unique blend of the Pilates method with exercises clinically proven to improve muscle balance, flexibility, core strength and stability. Designed and taught by our Physiotherapists, this is the ideal form of exercise for healthy aging, injury prevention and rehabilitation.
The benefits of PhysioPilates include:
- Improve core stability and muscle balance
- Promote spinal and joint health, treat low back pain
- Enhance fitness and athletic performance
- Increase balance and flexibility and posture
- Reduce pain, muscle tension and alleviate stress
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Promote healthy aging