YOGA – PILATES – MEDITATION
WHOLE FOOD COOKING
JUNE 9-11th, 2017 @ Windhorse Farms
With Martha Purdy & Leanne Whiting + Conscious Catering
Join us for a weekend retreat designed to nourish your body, mind & heart with wholesome foods and intentional practices for renewal and awakening.
Martha Purdy & Leanne Whiting integrate unique yoga and pilates practices that will support your body through optimal alignment and movement, your mind with practices of meditation and awareness and your heart through ongoing connections with yourself and Nature.
Anke & Roberto of Conscious Catering will provide you with wholesome meals made with quality local ingredients while sharing hands-on demos. In addition, they will both host talks on “food as medicine” and how to best transition into Summer with nourishing uplifting foods. You will walk away with tips for efficient meal planning and receive a summer cleanse menu plan of your own.
The RENEWAL retreat is about pressing your own personal recharge button. RENEWAL allows you to return to your everyday life deeply connected, empowered and refreshed to live fully, happily and authentically.
* Feel empowered with the skills and knowledge to optimize your personal health and well-being
* Engage in daily mindful movement practices integrating Pilates, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Hatha Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama.
* Enjoy local produce & freshly prepared meals that will nourish your body and soul
* Learn from hands-on demos and meal planning how to incorporate fresh foods into your daily life
* Receive a Summer Menu plan
INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
* 2 Nights Accommodation
* 4 practices including dynamic & restorative sequences of yoga & pilates
* Daily practices of Meditation
* Whole Food / Food as Medicine talks and demonstrations
* Locally grown & consciously catered meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
* An abundance of time in Nature
RENEWAL Retreat will take place in the magical and tranquil setting of Windhorse Farms. Windhorse Farms is on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, an hour and 15 minutes drive from Halifax. The 19th century farmhouse includes a working farm is 200 acres of old-growth Acadian forest with 20 km of trails, along with a 4-acre organic permaculture garden. Meals are prepared on site using fresh and local produce. Learn more at:
LODGING & PRICING:
The retreat will take place in the Juniper Lodge, renowned for hosting retreats, health & wellness & leadership programs. The lodge is a gateway to the magical forest and overlooks the farm.
Single Bed: $470+hst
Single Bed in Living Area: $420 +hst
Single Bed in Loft: $420 +hst
Single: $520 + hst
Double Bed: $890 +hst
Payment due in full upon registration.
We are unable offer refunds. You are responsible and able to find someone to replace your spot in the event you are unable to attend.
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 27
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 9th
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Friday, June 9th, 2016
4-6pm – Arrival
6:15pm: Welcome + Dinner
7:30-8:30 Wholesome Food Workshop
Saturday, June 10th, 2016
8am – Breakfast
9-11:30am : Pilates / Yoga
1-2:30pm: Wholesome Food Workshop
2:30pm – Free time / Guided Forest Hike
4:30-6pm – Pilates / Restorative Yoga
6:30pm – Dinner
7:30-8:30pm – Wholesome Food Workshop
Sunday,June 11th, 2016
9am-11:30am : Pilates / Yoga
12:30pm: Checkout & Departure